EASY and DELICIOUS Thai Food recipe :Rad Nah | Stir Fried Rice Noodles with Pork
Ingredients for 2 servings
2 teaspoons oyster sauce
6 teaspoons light soy sauce (prepare 4 teaspoons and 2 teaspoons cups)
2 teaspoons yellow bean sauce
225g (1/2 lbs) pork fillet, finely sliced
175g Chinese Kale (Gailan), cut into 2.5cm (1 inch)pieces, leaves separated
1 tablespoon Tapioca flour (or corn starch)
450g (1 lbs) wide fresh flat rice noodle (sen yai)
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
4-5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 cup of water
3 tablespoons of white vinegar
6 Thai chillies, chop them into smaller pieces
3 tablespoons of roasted chili powder
Step 1 : Preparation 1 – Prepare the sauce
- Add Tapioca flour (of corn starch) into the water and mix them well.
- Bring another bowl to mix the sauce.
- Add 4 teaspoons of Pantai light soy sauce.
- Add 2 teaspoons of Pantai oyster sauce.
- Add 2 teaspoons of Pantai yellow bean sauce.
- Add sugar.
- Add tapioca flour water. Mix them well. And set aside.
Preparation 2 – Pre-soak the noodles
- Put the noodles in a bowl.
- Loosen the noodles.
- Add 2 teaspoons of Pantai light soy sauce and rub the sauce through the noodles, separating them out as you do so.
Preparation 3 – Make Seasoning Soup
- Put 3 teaspoons of white vinegar into a small bowl.
- Add chipped chili into the bowl.
- Add roasted chili powder.
- Mix them and set side.
Step 2 : Start Cooking
- Heat up your frying pan.
- Add vegetable oil into the pan.
- Add the noodles.
- Keep frying till the noodles stick together and become blocks.
- Keep them warm on a serving plate.
- Bring a clean pan and add vegetable oil into it.
- Add chopped garlic and fry until you smell the aroma.
- Add pork fillets.
- Cook them for 2 – 3 minutes till they become a whitish color.
- Add only stalks of Chinese kale ( Keep the leaves. We use them later.)
- Stir fry for 1~ 2 minutes to soften the stalks.
- Add the kale leaves.
- Cook them lightly.
- Add the mixed sauce into the pan.
- Stir and mix. And finish.
Step 3 : Serve – Its’ done. Let’s serve!
- Bring the noodle on the serving plate. And pour the finished ingredients over the noodles.
Congratulations! You just made Rad Nar – Stir Fried Rice Noodles with Pork! Add the seasoning to adjust the flavor and sourness of the dish. Enjoy with Taste Nirvana’s Real Coconut Water!
Make your own dish and share a picture!
Subscribe our YouTube channel and enter our product giveaway to win free products.
For detail check out our website, www.tastenirvana.com