EASY and DELICIOUS Thai Food recipe :
Thai Tea Jelly
Ingredients for 2 servings
1 ( 9.5 oz )bottle of Taste Nirvana Thai Tea
2 table spoons of sugar
1 packet of gelatin powder (About 5 grams)
3 table spoons of Water
Half and Half cream
Step 1 :
- Use a medium pot on the stove and bring it to the medium heat.
- Add the whole bottle of Taste Nirvana Thai Tea into the pot.
- Add the sugar
- Heat it up the pot.
Step 2 :
- Mix the water and gelatin powder together.
And put in the microwave for 20 seconds.
Step 3 :
- Turn off the stove and remove the pot.
- And Add mixed gelatin water into the pot and stir.
- Leave the pot and let it cool down for a while.
- Pour the Jello in glasses or bowels.
- Put them in the refrigerator for 2 hours
Step 3 : Serve – Its’ done. Let’s serve!
- After 2 hours, take them out.
- Add half and half cream on top and it is done!
Congratulations! You just made Thai Tea Jelly!
Make your own dish and share a picture!
Subscribe our YouTube channel and enter our product giveaway to win free products.
For detail check out our website, www.tastenirvana.com