EASY and DELICIOUS Thai Food recipe : Pork and Boiled Eggs with Coconut Water
Ingredients for 2 servings
2 teaspoons of Tastenirvana Premium Fish Sauce 2 teaspoons of Pantai Mushroom Soy Sauce some cilantro 2 clove of garlic (one is finely chopped. The other one is peeled) 1 pound of pork cut into 1 inch pieces 4 boiled eggs 1 Can of Tastenirvana Coconut Water 2 cups of water 1 table spoon of vegetable oil Some black pepper
Step 1 : Prepare Ingredients
- Cut the pork into 1 inch pieces. Then put them in a bowl.
- Peel the skin from 1 clove of garlic.
- Crush or mince the clove and put it in the bowl.
- Add 2 table spoons of Tastenirvana Premium Fish Sauce in the bowl.
- Mix the sauce and the pork.
- And marinate them for over 1 hour
Step 2 : Start Cooking
- Bring a medium pan medium heat.
- Add 1 table spoon of vegetable oil.
- Add the marinated pork into the pan.
- Fry them till they turn whitish color.
- Add 2 cups of water.
- Turn high heat. and Remove scum if needed
- Add the whole can of Tastenirvana Coconut Water into the pan.
- Add 1 clove of peeled garlic.
- Add 4 boiled eggs
- Place the lid.
- Change the heat to low and Cook for about 1 hour.
- Let it boil to evaporate some water. cook until the water level goes down about 1/3 of the original amount.
- Remove the lit and cook for 10 ~ 15 minutes.
- Add Pantai Mushroom Soy Sauce.
- And serve on a plate and put some cilantro on top as a garnish.
- Sprinkle some black pepper.
Congratulations! You just made Pork and Boiled Eggs with Coconut Water! This is a great dish with some Jasmine rice. You can eat all day long! Enjoy with Tastenirnva’s Real Coconut Water! Make your own dish and share a picture! Subscribe our YouTube channel and enter our product giveaway to win free products. For detail check out our website, tastenirvana.com