How to make EASY and DELICIOUS Thai Food : Thai Omelette
Taste Nirvana’s Grama Sweet Chili Sauce
Taste Nirvana Premium Fish Sauce (2 tsp)
Taste Nirvana Mushroom Soy Sauce (4 tsp)
100 grams of minced pork (100g)
6 eggs (6)
some oil for fry
Step 1 : Prepare the mix
- Mix eggs and minced pork in a large bowl
- Break 6 eggs into the bowl and mix them before adding anything else.
- Add Taste Nirvana’s Premium Fish Sauce
- Add Taste Nirvana’s Mushroom Soy Sauce
- Add minced pork
- And mix all together.
Step 2 : Fry the omelet.
- Bring a medium or large pan.
- Add the oil into the pan and heat it up (very important to check the temperature of the oil)
- Add a tiny piece of the mix to the oil.
If the piece of the mix comes up to the surface quickly, then the oil is hot enough to fry. But if it doesn’t or it sinks to the bottom, then oil is still cold. So, just wait a minute and test it again. Once the oil is ready, then it’s time to fry!
- Add the whole mix into the pan.
- Cook the eggs. Occasionally check the other side of the eggs by using a spatula.
- If it is a light brown color, it is ready to flip
TIPS : If the hot side is ready but, your side still too raw, place a lid. And cook for few seconds. Eggs cook quickly, so don’t wait too long.
Step 3 : Flip the egg
- Flip the egg. (It takes practice. If you can’t flip nicely, don’t worry. It still tastes just as good!)
- Lightly cook the other side.
- Sprinkle some cilantro and enjoy with Grama’s sweet chili sauce.
Congratulations! You just made Thai Omelette! This is a great dish with some Jasmine rice. You can enjoy all day long!
Did you like this recipe? If so, take a picture of it with you. Share on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. Just use #tastenirvana,(if you don’t use this hashtag(#), we can’t track you for a winner )